Agnomen: Abu Muhammad
Father's name: 'Ali- al - Hadi ( an- Naqi )
Grand Father: Mohammed Al-Jawad
Mother's name: (Saleel)
His brothers : Mohammed, Al-Hasan, Jaffer
Birth: In Medina, on Friday, 8th Rabi'u 'th-thani 232 AH.
Death: Died at the age of 28, in Samarra', on Friday, 8th Rabl'u 'l-awwal 260 AH; poisoned by al-Mu'tamid, the Abbasid ruler; buried in Samarra' (Iraq)
Adjective attribute brown, fit stature, handsome, good build, has sublimity and reverence.
Nickname: AlZaki, Alhadi, Alaskari, Altaqi, Al Khalis, Alsuraj, Alsamit, Alrafeeq, Almardhi.
Mark's in his ring: Glory from for him keys of the skies and the land
His arrival to (Sur min Ra'a): The guide came with his fathers the Imam (peace be upon him), and stay in it till his death.
His Wife: Narcissus, or [mlyka] doughter of [yshwe'aa] Bin Caesar Roman owners and her mother from dialogic children, executor of Christ attributes to (peace be upon him) Shimon
His sun: The Imam Almahdi (peace be upon him)
. His poet: Son of Alromi
• His doorman: Othman Ibn Saeed Al'amri, and his son- Mohammed Bin Othman
• His kings of era: [aalme'tz], Almoh'tadi, Almo'atamd.
• His effects: Book of the interpretation (Ketab Altafseer)
• His detention: Period lived from built him in jails oppressive, followed remaining effects of that jails end to today.
• Elapsed him: Died (prayers of Allah on him) eighth Friday of Rabi' Al-Awwal year 260.
His grave: His burial with fathers the Imam Al-Hadi (peace be upon him) in his house in (Sur mn Ra'a) and his grave today the sky competes hight and prosperities, rises him big golden dome in the scientist, builder 72000 thousand used in her to built golden, and the Muslim from east crowd the land and her crows for his visit, and the delivery on him, and his the stubborn ties, and his the holy prayer in bed.
• Attributed him: The speaker said [aalbGdaady]: (Al-Hasan Bin Ali Bin Mohammed Bin Ali Bin Mosa Bin Jafar Bin Mohammed Bin Ali Bin Alhussain Bin Ali Bin Ali Ibn Abi Taleb (peace be upon them), military Abu Mohammed was secret Sur Mn Ra'a and he is sharp than believes in him Shiites [aal'imaamt]).